Before reporting any damage online, please prepare the following documents:
- Pictures of the damage
- Charter Contract
- Checkin protocol
- Checkout protocol
- Invoice/Deduction receipt
- further documents
- To submit the cancellation insurance, you must first complete and upload the following form: Charter-cancellation-claim.pdf. Please download the form and have it filled out by the responsible authorities!
- Please also send us the payment confirmation or reversal statement of the charter company in your e-mail, so that we can see the amount of the loss.
You can easily report the damage to us by e-mail. Please make sure that you have the above mentioned documents in full and send them along.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and do not forget to include the following information in this email:
Your personal data:
- first name and surname
- your actual place of residence
- e-mail address
- phone number where we can reach you
Insurance and damage data:
- first name, name and date of birth of the skipper
- insurance policy number (to be found on your electronic policy)
- date of accident
- For Charter Deposit Insurance: Description of the occurrence of the damage
- For Charter Cancellation Insurance: which member of your crew has failed
Please keep in mind that we can process your case more quickly if you send all the documents and information completely!